There is nothing like the prospect of moving to a new address to spur us on to take stock of what possessions we have, what we need, and to plan ways of either getting rid of accumulated possessions or of dealing with them in a different way. You may choose to sell or give away any possessions you think you no longer have any use for, but there is always that doubt that you may need them again and you are reluctant to make a hasty decision in getting rid of them.
This is where the option of hiring a local self storge unit could solve this problem by allowing you to keep stuff that you may need one day without cluttering up your new home. Much of the stress associated with moving to a new home is deciding what to do with extra possessions. But maybe hiring a local self storage unit will offer you an easy solution to this problem.
Make your move as easy as possible by planning the details carefully.
- You will need enough moving supplies such as boxes, paper for wrapping items, bubble wrap to protect your valuables, and tape to facilitate your packing. Stop & Store Lowestoft rent out returnable plastic crates which are so convenient as they do not need to be assembled or broken down. They are stackable and come with fitted trolley wheels to make your move easier. Return them to us when you are finished with them.
- We can recommend removal companies or van rentals for those who want to do it themselves. A larger truck may come with a crew to help you lift and carry your belongings which could be worth the extra expense.
- Hiring one of our storage units will solve the problem caused by the move out dates not coinciding with the move in date to your new house. By keeping your belongings safely, you need no longer stress about what to do about this problem. Our units are available for hire for any length of time you need, whether it be one month or longer.
Why Choose Stop & Store Lowestoft
At Stop & Store Lowestoft our self storage units vary in size from 12 sq ft to 200 sq ft so there will be one to suit your needs. Our handy space calculator will make it easier for you to estimate the size that will suit you. However, please contact us to view one of the units if you are uncertain of the size of unit that will suit you.
We realise everyone has different needs as regards to how long they wish to rent a local self storage unit, and we do not have long term contracts or deposits that must be paid. You can rent one of our units for a month or for as long as you need one for.
We are centrally located to service Oulton Broad, Kessingland and the surrounding areas.
- We know that security is a major concern, and we offer excellent security to keep your belongings safe. Our facility is fully secured with monitored CCTV and also intruder alarm.
- We are conveniently located in Lowestoft near the Railway Station near the town centre. Our facility offers easy access to load and unload your goods.
- Access is available from 8am to 6pm, 7 days a week.
- We rent out boxes for your move.
- Our state-of-the-art, fully automated operating system is focused on making the entire booking experience simple and efficient. Enquire, book, and pay online 24/7. We will email you your unique pin code and you have immediate access to your unit.
- Our units are affordable, and we run various special offers on some of these units for our customers, so please have a look at our website or contact us to enquire about these. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact us on 01502 580005
Stop & Store, Great Eastern Warehouse Denmark Road, Lowestoft NR32 2EH