Extra storage space is something that we often need in our homes or offices and because it is not always possible to find, we have to look elsewhere to find suitable storage. This has led to the growth of the storage industry all around the world. Storage facilities offer a secure alternative to having to find extra empty space at home or at the office, and it is no wonder that the storage industry in the UK has grown and now has the most storage per person of any country in Europe. More and more people are realizing that hiring a self storage unit solves their storage problems immediately and cost effectively. In fact at Stop & Store Lowestoft, booking a storage unit is so easy that you can complete the process online and move your goods on the same day. So when you need storage in a hurry, this is the way to go.
Self Storage is Affordable
Many people have discovered that self storage is an affordable and convenient solution to their storage woes. Unlike the traditional route of hiring warehousing or extra office space where hefty deposits are required and daunting leases have to be signed, our self storage units require none of the above. Our units can be booked on a month to month basis, for a long term or short term with no fuss involved. We can see why storage units are so popular.
When to Use Storage
There are various situations where people will use self storage to extend their personal and professional space in order to keep their belongings in an environment where they are safe from being stolen and are also protected from potential damage by water and pests.
- Moving to a new home is not always plain sailing as often the dates of exiting your old house may not coincide with moving to your new address. In this event, a self storage unit is a great option to safely store a household or furniture while you wait to move.
- If you are considering extensive renovations to your house or even if you wish to redecorate, your precious furniture and belongings can easily be damaged by the dust and building rubble that will be generated. A storage unit will keep your moveable items safe, for as long as you need. There are no leases that have to be signed or notice periods. Just move in and out when you need to.
- When you end a relationship, or at the other end of the scale, when you move in with your partner, it is not always practical to move your belongings immediately, so a self storage unit could be a good option by providing a safe storage place to keep personal items that cannot be moved quickly.
- If you spend much of your time travelling, either for work or on holiday, and you do not have a permanent place for your valuables that you will not require while travelling, a small storage unit may be the answer as you can keep them there for as long as you wish, and you will know that they are safe.
- If you are a tradesman, a builder, or have any type of business such as picture framing where you need to keep a fair number of tools safely, but you have no space at home, and you do not wish to incur the expense of a retail space or workshop, a self storage unit is the perfect solution. Not only will your expensive equipment be safe, but you will be able to access them 7 days a week.
- A self storage unit is the perfect place to store seasonal items such as camping equipment, skiing equipment, Christmas decorations, and even your winter or summer clothing in the off season. Not only will you be able to declutter your house, but they will be safe and if you pack them securely, will not get damaged in any way.
As is evident, self storage offers the perfect solution to many problems we experience when we do not have enough storage space, either at home or at the office. These self storage units at Stop & Store Lowestoft come in a variety of sizes to fit in the amount of stuff you need to store. You can rest assured that your precious belongings will be safe in our dry, secure facility.
Why Use Stop & Store Lowestoft?
If you need extra storage for the short term or for as long as you wish, we can assist you. Our policy is not to lock our customers into long leases with hefty deposits, and you can easily downsize or upsize your unit if you need to. We have many years’ experience in keeping our self storage customers happy. Please have a look at the reviews posted on our website which tell their own story.
We are conveniently situated near the railway station in Lowestoft. This means we are not only easily accessible to Lowestoft, but also to Oulton Broad, Kessingland, and the surrounding areas.
- Our location near the railway station in Lowestoft is easily accessible by road.
- Our hours of operation are 8am to 6pm, seven days a week. Your personal access code allows you easy and convenient access.
- Our security features include 24 hour CCTV, monitored intruder alarms. Your goods will thus be safe in our care.
- Our units are clean, dry, lockable steel partitioned rooms in which to store your business or household belongings securely for as long as you need to.
- Our units are easily accessible for the loading and unloading of your goods.
You will find our state of the art, fully automated operation system is easy to use. Enquire, book, and pay online. Once we have received your payment, we send you your unique PIN code and you are able to access your unit immediately.
Our storage units range in size from 12 sq ft for small amounts to 200 sq ft to store a household of furniture
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact us on 01502 580005
Enquire now at https://lowestoftselfstorage.com/contact us/