Once you have hired a self storage room to solve the problem of a cluttered home and moved your belongings into it, you will wonder how you ever coped without it. This is what many of our customers experience. Self storage can really make all the difference when your life situation changes, and you need to make some quick decisions about what to do with your stuff. Our customers often remark what a pleasant experience it is to deal with us at Stop & Store Lowestoft. They appreciate the flexibility of not being tied into a long contract and what a cost effective solution it is to their storage woes. Self storage is an affordable way to buy time to eventually decide which of your belongings you want to keep and what you want to get rid of.
When Self Storage Can Help You
- Self storage can really help you when you need to move to a new home, and you need a place to store your goods while you wait for it to become available.
Self storage comes in very useful when you are trying to sell your house and your estate agent suggests that by decluttering certain areas of your home to make them more attractive to prospective buyers you may be able to ask for a higher selling price. Packing up the clutter and extra furniture, clearing out the garage and the attic, and then storing these items in a self storage room makes the process of staging your home that much easier. And what a bonus it would be if you sell your house for a higher price than you expected – this would more than set off the expense of hiring a room for the short term.
- If your relationship status is changing, either through divorce or if you are moving in with your partner, you may need to find a place to store your extra furniture and possessions. If you are splitting from your partner it often means finding a smaller place to live. It also means planning who gets what, and storage is often needed for your goods while your living arrangements are finalized. It is not always a good idea to sell or give away your furniture as you may need to replace it at great cost in the future. Rather keep it safely in storage which will give you time to make rational decisions.
Moving in with your partner means that you may have duplicate items of furniture. If you are not ready to let go of these items consider a self storage room to store them in until you are ready to either sell or donate them.
You may be expecting an addition to your family and need to make space for a baby nursery. Babies seem to need so much stuff including changing stations, cots, strollers, and piles of clothes and diapers and that is before the toys start piling up. Clearing out a spare room or your dressing room to make space for this stuff is easy if you store these excess belongings in a storage room.
- Hiring a self storage room is perfect for those who are emigrating, or maybe visiting family abroad for a few months, or who plan that bucket list trip of taking a year off and need to store their belongings safely for the time that they are away. This way your goods will be kept safely and be ready for you on your return.
- When that difficult time comes where you have to deal with a deceased estate for a loved one, a self storage room is a perfect solution as to where to store those personal belongings and furniture until the estate is settled. There may be items of value in the estate which will be perfectly safe stored in a secure self storage room such as we offer at Stop & Store Lowestoft. The ones who are inheriting furniture may not be ready to take these items into their homes, so this gives everyone extra time for decisions to be made around these items.
Some Reasons Why Using a Self Storage Room at Stop & Store Lowestoft Will Solve Your Storage Problems
- Our storage facility is fully secured with monitored CCTV and intruder alarms so you can have peace of mind that your goods are safe.
- There is easy access to the units for loading and off-loading. We can also offer you a trolley to make your offloading and packing away easier.
- Our units, which vary in size from 12 sq. ft. to 200 sq. ft., are clean, dry, and secure steel partitioned rooms. To make it easier for you to choose the right sized unit we have a Space Calculator if you are not sure how much space you need for your belongings. Otherwise contact us if you need any further assistance or information.
- Our easy to use technology mean that you can secure a self storage room online from your mobile or tablet, pay, and when you receive your individual PIN code to access your unit, you can move your goods in immediately. Our aim is to keep it as simple as possible for our clients.
- Rent a self storage unit from 1 month to as long as you need. There are no contracts or leases to sign, and we do not require a deposit.
- We offer a secure place to store your belongings when you need long term storage. We are open seven days a week to make it easily accessible. Our hours are 8am to 6pm so you can come and go as you please during these times.
- Stop & Store Lowestoft is conveniently situated near the railway station in Lowestoft and is also suitable to service Oulton, Hopton on Sea, Kessingland, and surrounding areas.
- Please check customer reviews on our website.
Please contact us on 01502 580005 for more information when you are ready to downsize.