Self storage solves a major problem of lack of space either at home or at the office. Compared to the other options available to solve this problem, such as renovating your home to add a room or garage, or renting storage space at a warehouse, hiring a self storage unit is the cost-effective way of keeping belongings in a secure environment. Lowestoft budget self storage units.
At Stop & Store Lowestoft, our clients have many reasons for using our budget self storage units when they have a space problem to solve. Whether they are looking for storage solutions for their business, or for their homes, they need a place that will keep their stuff safely for as long as they need to, even if it is for a few years.
Reasons Why Businesses Need Self Storage
- Organisations and businesses are required by law to keep documents archived for a number of years. This is a legal requirement needed in order to follow the rules and regulations set out by revenue and tax services. These documents can be requested at any time and must be presented on request. These documents can take up precious office space therefore many businesses prefer to hire a storage unit where these can be kept safely. In a storage unit, there is no danger of any documents getting lost, and also of them being viewed by employees who are not authorized to have access to these confidential documents.
- A retail business often has stock and inventory that needs storing. Hiring extra retail storage space is expensive, as is renting a space in a warehouse. Hiring a self storage unit nearby makes economic sense. The same unit can be used to store bulky signage, promotional materials, and even Christmas decorations that are only used once a year.
- People who own businesses such as garden services or appliance repair companies do not necessarily need office space, but they do need a place to store their equipment and the tools of their trade. These items are expensive and need to be kept in a secure environment. Not everyone has the space at their house to store them, and further, our homes do not necessarily have the requisite security to keep them safely. Many of these tradesmen hire a budget self storage unit to keep their equipment secure.
- If you have an online business where you need to receive stock, pack it for distribution, and send it out via a courier service, you may find that running it from home just doesn’t work out for you. A self storage unit could be the ideal place to run your business from. Certainly at Stop & Store Lowestoft we can receive parcels on your behalf, which means you do not have to be around all the time.
- You may be in the hire business, supplying tents, marquees, chairs, tables, and other items for functions. These bulky items need to be kept in a secure, clean environment when they are not in use. A budget self storage unit is perfect for this.
- If you have a photography business and the rules of the storage facility will not allow you to set up for clients, you can keep your frames and framing equipment in your unit and hire a small studio nearby.
- If you wish to store chemicals, paints, or any items that may be considered dangerous, remember to find out from your facility what the rules are regarding these items.
The Times When Homeowners Need Self Storage
There are many instances when a homeowner will need budget self storage, either to help them store their belongings for a short time, or if needed, for a lot longer. One of the benefits of self storage is that it offers the flexibility to hire a unit for even as short a period as a few weeks if that is all they need.
- One of the most common reasons for needing self storage is when a client is planning to move to a new home, and the date of the move out does not necessarily coincide with the day you can take up residence in your new home. At Stop & Store Lowestoft we have many different sizes of units to choose from, and there is sure to be one to suit you, whether you have the contents of a three-bedroomed home to store, or you need to store just a few of your belongings.
- Another common reason we find is when you are planning to renovate or redecorate your home or apartment. Instead of struggling to work around furniture many of our customers would rather hire a storage unit for a few weeks or months while the work is going on. This will ensure that your furniture and other belongings will not be damaged and dented by painters or builders.
- If you experience a lifechanging event such as losing a partner, splitting from a partner, or on the other side of the coin, moving in with someone, you will have to make decisions about extra furniture or duplicate furniture. Instead of selling it in a hurry, place it in self storage for a while until you are sure about what you wish to do with it.
- If you need to work from home, or your children are studying remotely during this pandemic, you will need to clear out a space to accommodate this. This may be a spare bedroom, or even a dining room. Rather store the contents of the room you choose instead of getting rid of them permanently. Although we don’t know how long the situation will remain with us, it will end one day, and you will finally get your house back.
Reasons To Trust Our Self Storage Facility
- Security is high on the list of must-have features. At Stop & Store Lowestoft we have 24-hour CCTV surveillance and intruder alarms to keep your belongings safe.
- Our clean and dry lockable steel partitioned units offer ideal storage conditions for your business or personal items.
- Our fully automated operation system is easy to use. Once we have received your payment, we email you your individual PIN code. You can immediately start using your unit.
- Our storage units range in size from 12 sq ft to 200 sq ft, small enough to store a few personal files, or large enough to accommodate everything from a 3 bedroomed home.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please check out what our customers are saying about us on our website.
Please contact us on 01502 580005
Enquire now at https://www.lowestoftselfstorage.com/