Almost everyone can benefit from using a self storage unit and more and more people are discovering how using self storage can make life easier. If you have ever despaired as to where you will keep your extra belongings when your home or office appears crowded and untidy, then it is time to consider whether hiring a self storage unit will solve your shortage of storage space problem.
When you have run out of room at home or at the office to store those items that you still need but you literally have no place for, this, in our experience, is the reason most of our clients store their goods with us at Stop & Store Lowestoft.
Using Storage for Business Reasons
- Whether your business has grown, and you need to expand to a new location, or if you need extra space to store stock and inventory, hiring a self storage unit is a must. Store extra office furniture and equipment to free up office space until you are ready to move to somewhere more spacious.
- There are certain professions such as accounting and law firms that are required by law to archive their paperwork for a period of up to five years. This can easily overwhelm a large section of your office. Hiring extra office space to deal with the storage of these documents is an expensive alternative if you compare it to hiring a self storage unit where you can safely store all your documents for as long as you need to.
- A storage unit is not only handy for storing extra equipment and paperwork but can be used to run your business out of. This may be a temporary solution until you find suitable premises, or you may find that a storage unit works just fine for you.
- If you own a business where you need to store equipment such as tools, ladders, painting equipment, building equipment, or landscaping equipment, you may have run your business from your garage or home for a while, but eventually you need to move to a more suitable space. A storage unit can work well for you in that it is much cheaper to rent than warehouse space, but also very flexible in that you are not tied down into long leases, expensive rentals, and uncompromising contracts. The security systems offered at our Stop & Store Lowestoft facility is far superior to what most private homes have, so you can rest assured that your expensive work tools and equipment remain safe from being stolen.
Using Self Storage for Your Household Goods
There are those situations in your life that can be a struggle to get through, but a shortage of storage space does not have to be one of those. These are some of those stressful situations that we all experience at some stage of our lives.
- Relocating to a new home can be very stressful with certain logistics and dates that need to align so that the entire operation progresses smoothly. Often the date you need to move out of your old home does not coincide with when you can take occupation of your new address, so the problem is what to do with your household of furniture, all your packed boxes, and other bits and pieces while you wait for your new home. Our units at Stop & Store Lowestoft come in different sizes, with the largest one of 200 sq ft able to accommodate the contents of a 3 bedroomed house, so you are sure to find one that is perfect for your belongings. Furthermore, if you can move into your new home sooner than expected, you will be able to take your goods with no penalties because we do not lock you into a long term contract.
- Renovating or redecorating your home can present many problems but where to store your furniture in order to keep it safely out of the way and damage-free needn’t be one of them. A self storage unit used during renovations will ensure that your assets are kept safe from damage that can occur from careless workmen. In fact builders and painters would much rather not have the responsibility of having to move your furniture around where breakages and damage can easily occur.
- You may be required to carry out a house clearance in the event of your status changing through death or divorce. If the house needs to be cleared out quickly for legal reasons, self storage can provide the solution of what to do with these possessions that need to be sorted through. It may not suit the relatives who have inherited some items to take them immediately and they need to be stored safely in the interim. Some of these items may be valuable and need to be removed from an empty house quickly so that there is no danger of them being stolen. Keeping them in a self storage unit will solve these problems for you.
- If you live in the city you will most probably be limited by the amount of storage you have in your apartment or small house for items that you only use seasonally or at weekends, such as camping equipment and bicycles. These can take up valuable space at home and keeping them at a storage facility which is easily accessible for when you need them is the answer. This can also apply to your seasonal wardrobe of clothes that you can put away during the opposite season.
How Stop & Store Lowestoft Offers Solutions to Your Business and Household Storage Problems
- Our storage facility is fully secured with monitored CCTV and intruder alarms. When you need a secure storage space you can be assured that our facility is that place.
- Our booking system is simple. Book and pay online from your mobile or laptop, we email you your individual PIN and you are good to go. Our units are easily accessible for convenient loading and off-loading.
- Our units, which vary in size from 12 sq. ft. to 200 sq. ft., are modern, steel partitioned rooms which are clean, dry, and secure.
- Whether you need your unit for less than a month or a lot longer, we are flexible and can assist you.
Please contact us on:
Tel: 01502 580005 for more information. Hopefully, we can be of assistance to you.