The rise in popularity of self-storage is a new phenomenon. Gone are the days of facilities that stored goods that are grimy and bleak places for storage of what could be your valuable possessions. New-age self-storage units at Lowestoft Self Storage are bright and cheerful, easily accessible, and clean as a whistle.
No more worries about security or damp environments, they are the answer to secure, dry storage of all your valuable business or personal goods.
Why would you need self-storage?
There are many good reasons to consider self-storage:
- The security and convenience offered is a huge advantage. By hiring a unit when you have excess goods to store and don’t want to have to commit to leasing extra office space will be an incredibly wise option.
- Sometimes when having to downsize, there will be items such as furniture and appliances that are in perfectly good working condition and would not be a good idea to sell. In this case a storage option is best.
- Nowadays many people are using a storage unit as an office out of the home. This is because as nice as it is to work from home, often the noise and disturbance experienced from daily family activities tends to be a distraction and disturbance to work routines.
- Imagine having your online shop at your storage unit. The relative cost and advantage of the lock up and go opportunities are many. Lowestoft self-storage has long access hours, giving so much extra flexibility to your operation.
- With the change in economic circumstances of many people and the effect of the pandemic on the economy, a self-storage unit could well be an ideal place to set up a new or a downsized business. It has the potential to accommodate any type of small manufacturing entity, such as a clothing design and tailoring, art or even a photographic studio.
- When you look around the house there are many items that are used infrequently, just taking up precious space. By storing goods such as ski gear, fishing, and camping equipment in such a unit, imagine all the extra space you will have at home.
How do you choose a Self-Storage Unit?
So, what should you look for in a self-storage unit to store your business and home items?
- First consideration is location and accessibility. Look at its position and assess whether its with in easy reach, and offers good parking and offloading, so that you are able to make easy use of the storage unit.
- As you are storing your valuable possessions, one of the most critical things will be the security and safety offered by the self-storage unit company. Nowadays there is no need not to have the most up to date security. At Self Storage Lowestoft we provide the highest levels of security. Our facility is monitored by closed circuit television cameras and monitored intruder alarm. We understand fully that the customer needs absolute peace of mind that the storage of their goods is safe with us.
- The efficiency with which enquiries are dealt with is an important factor. Service providers that focus on good customer service are ones most likely to be most responsible with your possessions. At Stop and Store Lowestoft we keep paperwork to the minimum and process your reservation speedily. Our space calculator offered online will assist customers with their calculations of what size unit they need. This will provide you will all the information you need to make an informed choice of unit size, based on the volume of goods you want to store.
- At Stop & Store Lowestoft, we offer a wide variety of unit sizes, which range from 10 to 200 sq ft. This means that we give the customer a great choice of different sizes of storage units to choose from which in turn allows you to get one suitable for your needs.
- As you may need access at any time day or night, every day of the week, its vital that your self-storage unit provides you anytime access. Hours of operation are important. At Stop and Store Lowestoft we provide access seven days a week.
- The issue of contracts is important. When signing for rentals of business premises, you are normally locked into a lease. Not so with Stop and Store Lowestoft: our flexibility allows short and long term self storage rentals, and we also have special offers so be on the lookout for them.
- Ask the service provider about their pest control routines. The last thing you need is to have vermin or rodents causing havoc with your possessions. These creatures are capable of destroying furniture, eating their way through boxes, and messing everywhere. It’s very important that your storage unit owner can guarantee a pest free environment.
- Lastly, check out what others have had to say, and whether they have had a good storage experience by looking at customer reviews. This will help guide you as to whether you are making the right choice.
Why Choose Stop and Store Lowestoft?
With more than 15 years’ experience in the business, you can be assured that your possessions are completely safe with us.
To make it easy for you, we offer a few ways to book or view a storage unit. Our systems are designed to give complete customer safety and we follow all social distancing practices in doing so. The options include the following:
- Call us at the office and we can arrange a viewing for you to see the storage unit
- Contact us online, and we arrange for a remote viewing.
- You may choose either option, whichever makes you feel comfortable.
Please feel free to call us any time you wish, our operating hours are 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week which also means that the possibility of the facility having many customers on site at the same time is very low.
See you soon!